Membership Application [PDF]
The constitution requires that members meet the following qualifications:
- Legal resident of Saskatchewan.
- At least 14 years of age.
- Pay the annual membership fee as determined from time to time by the executive.
- Undertake to accept and abide by the objectives, Principles and terms of the Party Constitution.
- The Leader of the Party, the President and the Past President may remove any person from the party when that person’s conduct may bring the Party into disrepute (As per Article 5).
- A Heritage of freedom based on individual initiative, honour, integrity and moral responsibility in accordance with the law.
- Equal Rights under the law for ALL without discrimination.
- Government as the servant, not the master.
- Social progress based on the needs of people, not as a means to power.
- To elect a progressive Conservative Government in the Province of Saskatchewan, which shall govern in accordance with the stated principles of the party.
- To provide an organization which shall assist party members and electors to voice concerns and to government.
- To provide an organization which shall promote the Party programs and principles to all electors in Saskatchewan.
- To emphasize the dignity and worth of the individual citizens regardless of calling, race, creed or ability.